Tuesday, June 19, 2007

When are you gonna get skinny?

That's what Tyler keeps asking me. Not because he thinks I'm fat and ugly. No, that's just what I think about myself! I don't face pressure to lose weight from anyone I love. They all say I'm beautiful. That's really very nice, but I'm not blind! :) Besides that, I've got to get myself in shape so I can keep up with my boys!!

I've been putting off posting about this, but then I realized that was because I was afraid I'd fail...and then look stupid in front of however many people bother to read this. So no more fear. Here I am. I'm doing Weight Watchers. I weigh in on Wednesdays, and you can expect a weekly post about my success! I've used my dear blog to hold me accountable in other ways, so I'll see how this works for me. I'm hoping that knowing I'm going to post my weekly loss/gain out there for the world to see will keep me motivated!

Okay, so now you know!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I started back on WW last week!! You can do it!! You have to get the WW giant fudge popsicles though. I honestly don't think I could live without them!!!

Tiffany said...

I am so proud of you and wish that I had that kind of motivation! I jsut can't muster it up and so I've gained all my lost wieght back. :( Ugh. Anyhow, I KNOW you can do it. I will be praying for you my sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I NEED to lose weight but feel completely unable to do it. I just need to get on the ball and do it.

Where do you go to WW? I have thought about starting back up but have just been putting it off. I lost weight when I did it though.

Lisa said...

You ARE beautiful chick! I'm so glad you joined this session with me! It helps so much to have others close to you helping to get to the same goal. I'm proud of you for taking the first step of joining and the second step of walking at freakin' 4am in the morning!!! Keep it up and don't get discouraged. The good thing about WW is that if you fall off the wagon one day you can always jump back on the next. Trust me! I've been doing it for 8 months now!!! Hang in there!

Oh...and good idea on posting results on the blog!! I need to do that too!

Kristie said...

Ash- Thanks! Bought me some fudge pops tonight! :)

Tiff- Prayer. Yes, thank you, dear friend!

Andie- Come on, get you some fudge pops and let's do this thing! Haha! My sister heads up a WW meeting at her office, and I'm going with her. She was my kick in the butt to get started!

Li- Love you, girl. Thanks for the kick in the butt! Keep kickin'!! :)

Unknown said...

Dont know when but we will be skinny! Thanks so much for gettin up at the butt crack of dawn and walking with me! Its so great to have the company and the accountability! Love you!