Friday, June 8, 2007

Old Friends

Wow, I just love to hear from old friends! What a sweet blessing so full of fond, even favorite memories. My friend, Heather, left a comment on my blog yesterday, and it was just so great to "hear her voice."

I love how I never know who might be reading, too. How fun! It's one of those ways my blog holds me accountable to presenting myself as accurately as possible. As some of you know, I spent a whole post on how I'm a total failure at keeping a journal, but somehow this blogging deal works for me.

Anyway, thanks, Heather! And I would LOVE to get together sometime soon. My calendar for June is pretty booked. NOT because I'm super popular or anything. I just keep it that way with the few people who will spend time with me so I don't get lonely! Haha! Plus, with Steve working nights it really limits my kid-free availability. And in case you can't tell from the blog, my boys are absolutely nuts (and super cute and lots of fun, at least from their Mommy's perspective). So if there's any chance you're thinking about having children, I'd hate for you to spend an evening with mine only to find that they become the reason you abandon that idea with much haste!

Sooo...anybody else out there I don't know about? Come on, show yourselves! Leave me a comment! Or if you'd rather, view my profile and you can email me directly from there.

No comments: