Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fun with Friends

We had a blast yesterday at our first summer swim and cookout of the year with our friends, the Wallings. Hopefully the first of many this summer!! :) Tyler has been counting down the days for this, and he had sooo much fun. He's grown so much that he can stand up in the pool this year! He's even big enough to be in the water all by himself, which he was very happy to hear when it was time for us to get out and get dinner ready. Check him out...



Tony and Garrett weren't all about the water, but it was a little chilly without much sunshine out yesterday. I think if it were warmer Tony might have stayed in longer. He was just shivering! Garrett, on the other hand, may just not be all about this swimming thing. Maybe next time, big guy!

Here are the little buddies hanging out after their pool adventure...



and with Amanda...


Here's Darrell lighting the tiki torches (after a couple glasses of "crazy juice.")


And here's me while Darrell is playing with fire!

...or maybe that's just the face I make when my sweet hubby keeps taking pictures of me in my swimsuit! :) Notice I was nice enough to not pay him back by taking his! Ha! I didn't even pick up the camera yesterday. Guess I was having too much fun. Steve really was there, even though the pictures don't prove it! And he's such a huge help with the boys that I can't imagine even trying to do something like that without him. Man, I'm so spoiled! :)

Thanks, Manda and Darrell, for a wonderful time. We love you guys!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Man...You guys look like you had so much fun! I wanna come play next time! I want some crazy juice too!!! Give me a heads up on the next one!

Unknown said...

we'll have to do it again soon! it was fun! li anytime! you know its an open invite!