Friday, May 11, 2007

I know, I know!!

I know I've been tagged, and there's probably an unwritten rule on how I really shouldn't post anything else until I give you my useless information...but, ugh, I'm just too tired to think guys! Seriously. I can't even think of a good enough #1 that would make you read on to #2! How sad! I am absolutely loving the chance to read all of yours though, and I proooomise I'll get mine up. Even though they'll be nobody left to tag!

But right now I have to pack. We're taking Tyler camping tomorrow night for part of his birthday fun!! We're all really excited. Last time we camped was October, so Tony wasn't walking yet. I think it'll be a lot more fun this time! I'll put pictures up next week.

I have a TON of pictures I've been wanting to post, and it's all stuff that would be sooo much better with pictures that I don't want to just write about it. So I will have to remember to get the dang pictures off the camera so I can share them!

So to anyone still reading my blog, much blogger love and happy weekending! Look forward to 7 random facts about me in the very near future! :)

No comments: