Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Down in Mississippi

Hey ya'll! Hope everyone had a fun Memorial Day weekend. We enjoyed some time in our southern roots down in Petal, MS. It was wonderful to see my family!! The boys were great on the trip, and Steve and I actually got a little bit of alone time, too. You can't beat that! Soooo glad he got to go with us this time!

Alabama Welcome Center

The boys check out the rocket! Very cool!



Steve and I took turns driving
while my Mom entertained the boys in the back of the Freestyle.
It was a very nice drive!
Here we are in Alabama.


Tyler helped make Mamaw's famous mac & cheese.
Yuuuummy! Good job, Ty!!


Steve and I got out for a late night date Sunday after the boys went to bed. Dad let us take his Mustang...so of course I did all the driving! Sweeeet! :)

Can't wait for our next visit down south!!
Hopefully we'll get to stay longer next time.










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pics! I'm glad you all had a good time and so glad that you and steve got some alone time! Hmmm might need to get me some of that...alone time that is! haha! you look good in the stang!

MADDIE said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! You look awfully HOT sitting in that STANG!!! ----not that I like girls or anything:)

Christy

Tiffany said...

Nice car!! I am so glad you got to get away for an evening. My Steve and I need that too. We won't have such a cool car to drive though!! WAY SWEEEET!