Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And now for the tag...

Alright, so how many times have I been tagged now?! I don't know! And there's nobody left to tag, so I'm going to have to join you rule breakers and just share with you my 7 random facts. Here we go...

1. My freshman year at LHS, I marched with a flute in the band. That's right, I marched with one. I could play the flute (not amazingly, but I could play it), or I could march...but there was no way this uncoordinated chick could do both at the same time!! So I played the flute during concert season, and I totally pretended during marching season!

2. My junior year at LHS, I was on the soccer team. Yep, again, notice the wording. I didn't so much PLAY soccer; I was just on the team! Okay, so I'm not an athlete or a musician...but I'd love to be both! :)

3. Speaking of musicians, one thing I can't resist is a guy with a guitar. This has been true of me for years. Something about a guy with a guitar is just ultra sexy to me!! And if he can sing, too, whew, I better just leave the room! Haha!

4. I'm an ice cruncher. I love to eat ice. It's a habit I guess (and Steve would say a highly annoying one at that!).

5. I have a hard time with the ending of things. I don't know what my deal is. I just get emotional, and not just when it's the end of good stuff either. Even when things that make me miserable come to an end, I get all nostalgic and "sad-like."

6. Years ago, I actually debated flying to CA to meet a guy I'd been talking to over the internet/phone. Yep, I'm serious. If I only had the guts I could be living it up in San Fransisco today...or maybe he would have turned out to be an ax murderer, ya never know! This time I'm thankful to be a scaredy cat. I have my sweet Steve and my precious boys!

7. If I had the cash flow, I'd be driving a Dodge Charger. A Hemi at that! I know, it's not practical or whatever. But, you guys, I am a car girl at heart. Seriously. I denied it for years, but it's in my blood. It's an Isbell thing, and I've decided to embrace it! Haha! To be honest, I've even wished that I had spent some time under the hood with my Dad growing up. I don't know if I have the brain for it, but I actually think it would be fun to know how to work on a car. One of my best friends is fixing up a Corvette with his Dad, and I can't wait till they get that engine in and I can get my hands on that thing! Go ahead and laugh! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

One question---does Steve play the guitar? Just wondering!!!

Ashley

Kristie said...

LOL!! No, that's one dream that will just never be fulfilled! :)

Luckily a guy with a guitar is not the ONLY thing I think is sexy, it's just one very random thing! :)