Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We've Got Another Cutie!!



How cute is he? Well, the first day he stayed with us, Tyler called him "the cutest baby eeeeever!" I told Ty he wasn't allowed to say that another baby is cuter than his very own baby brother!! :) I'll admit, Nathan's a doll though. I was a little nervous about taking on another baby, but God has blessed us once again with a child who has completely stolen my heart. Nathan is just adorable, and he has got to be the most predictable little one I've ever known! He's not full of patience, and he'll let you know when he needs something...but he's so easy to figure out that it's just no problem! Love it!

I've actually known Nathan's Daddy for a long time. He's the cousin of my forever friend, Amanda. Gotta say, though, it's his Mommy I see in this little guy all day. He and his Mom, Cortney, both have the absolute best smiles I think I've ever seen! I'll have to post one of Nathan's big grins when I catch one. He just figured out how to crawl, so he spends most of his day face down truckin' around on his hands and knees. Hopefully he'll soon find that the world is much more interesting if you keep your noggin up and look around as you travel! Helps you avoid running right into walls, too...well, it helps most people. I still tend to have that problem myself on occasion! :)

No comments: