Thursday, April 5, 2007

Uh? Who's that?

Brianna awoke from her nap to find a stranger in our house!

He's the newest little addition to our childcare family, Ian Paul Buckley!! Isn't he just adorable?! Ian's big brother, Zach, is my oldest (after Tyler), and he's teaching all the kiddos how to say "baby." The Buckleys are one of the sweetest families I've ever met. I'm really lucky to have their boys here with us! And Tyler is sooo excited about Ian. It's like he's getting to be a new big brother all over again. Have I mentioned that I LOVE my job? I'm so thankful that God has given me this opportunity...and filled my heart with Himself enough to make me realize what a huge blessing it is to have all these children in my life!

1 comment:

MADDIE said...

He is a cutie--I can tell which one is his brother because he looks so much like him!!!! I hope you are having a fabulous Easter--I saw your mom this morning and told her that I was hoping maybe to see you this morning. I am glad you are happy at your church though.

Christy