Tuesday, April 17, 2007

At Least We Have Each Other

Okay, so this post isn't really about Zach and Brianna. It is about friends though, and I think these two friends are absolutely adorable!

I was having a really rough day yesterday. All the stress of financial things (and other stupid things) was getting to me, and for some unknown reason I had a house FULL of cry babies. I don't know what the deal was, but the kiddos just weren't happy yesterday at all. Busy weekends or something, I guess, I don't know!

Aren't friends just a wonderful cure to the grumpies though? My dear friend Christy came with her little ones for a surprise visit yesterday, and really, just seeing her made my whole day better!! And getting to fiiiiinally play with Maddie again kept a smile on Tyler's face for quite some time as well. He was delighted to find that Radlee is a "big boy" now, too, so he got to see TWO friends. I wish I'd thought to take some pictures yesterday (of the kids, not of me!!), but things were so crazy around here that it never even crossed my mind.

Anyway, I just wanted to send out a great big THANKS to all my friends!! I know that I can be bad (okay, really bad) about isolating myself at times, especially since I'm stuck at home alone with kids all day, but to those of you out there who've loved me anyway, stuck by me anyway, kept on talking to me anyway, thank you from the depths of my heart. I pray God will shower you with blessings, for I'm sure your kindness never goes unnoticed by the One who matters most.


1 comment:

MADDIE said...

I enjoyed spending yesterday with you. Tyler and Maddie were so cute together. I love you girl and will always cherish our friendship!!

Christy