Friday, March 2, 2007

Five Years

I feel like we've been a part of each other forever. Yet somehow it seems like yesterday that I was all dressed up saying "I do." We celebrated our 5th anniversary in November. It's just crazy how time flies. I can't believe how quickly my little baby Tyler turned into this handsome, stubborn, creative, brilliant little boy. I'm reminded today to enjoy each moment of breath, of beauty, yes of craziness with all these kiddos, that God is gracious enough to allow. Praise Him today; for his mercies are new every morning. How wonderful that we can't wear them out. No matter where we are or where we've been, His grace is sufficient. Great is His faithfulness indeed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome woman. Love your blog.

Love you.

-Hubby

Tiffany said...

YEA! It's a nice blog! I love keeping in touch this way!! ~Tiff

Anonymous said...

Great job! That is an awesome pic of you and Steve! Can't wait to read more!
Lisa