Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting Bigger!

Saw my friendly OB this afternoon. I didn't have an ultrasound this week, so I don't have an update on the babies' weight. They're definitely growing though. Two weeks ago, my belly measured 37 weeks. Today it measured 40weeks. My dr said the "goal" is still to schedule a c-section at 37 weeks, mid-January. But I have a feeling he doesn't expect me to go that long. On his way out the door he said, "Ok, see you in two weeks. Let's just hope you make it that long!" Yikes! We're getting close! He did say if I go into labor before 34 weeks (that's the week of Christmas), we'd try to stop it. After that point, if I go on my own we'll proceed with the c-section at that time. There's still a chance my Mom was right all along, cause I could soooo end up with Christmas babies.

3 comments:

MADDIE said...

What a special Christmas present that would be for the whole family.....we are praying for those sweet girls to stay in the oven long enough that they will be completely healthy when delivered. I am so excited for you guys!

MADDIE said...

hey I wish I could say I was "getting bigger" due to pregnancy.....I am just "getting bigger" from snacking while studying....ugh!

Tiffany said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I am getting so excited for you!!!!!!